Games" which will be in Sydney on June 12th.
More details at
Registration is $99.
The speakers are:
* Noah Falstein - President, The Inspiracy (San Francisco)
* Ondi Timoner - Director of Multiple Internationally Award
Winning Documentaries DIG! and WE LIVE IN PUBLIC Director/Producer,
Interloper Films (Los Angeles)
* Ian Bogost - Founding Partner, Persuasive Games; Associate
Professor at Georgia Tech (Atlanta)
* Lee Sheldon - Video Game Writer & Designer; Professor at Indiana
* Michel Mol - Director of Innovation and New Media, Netherlands
Public Broadcasting (Amsterdam)
* Joshua Harris - Internet Pioneer, Artist (Los Angeles, Sidamo)
IGDA Sydney is also organizing an event on Wednesday June 10th (Beer
) which Ian Bogost and Noah Falstein will try to attend if they are
not too jetlagged! It is free (except for the beer you drink) and a
good way to connect to the Sydney game developer community.